WM 02 WIG MAKING
3 Day Course £1300 10am to 5pm
This is a “hands on “practical application of skills in:
- preparing the client for measuring
- taking head measurements,
- Learn how to take detailed headwraps and measurements then use these new skills to pad out a headblock to accurately recreate your client’s head shape. This is the important first step of wig making.
- Step by step instruction on how to whip for wig foundation making. Once the basic skill is mastered we will work on whipping seams and darts then learn how to repair tears and holes.
- Step by step instruction on how to knot hair for wig making. Here, we will cover forming the basic knot and then move onto straight, directional and cross knotting.
- We will take you through each stage of crafting a handmade, hand stitched, made to measure, lace front wig foundation.
- All materials required on the day will be supplied.
Students will be given a boxed starter kit containing all they need for this wig making course which they keep at the end.
Book this course now