MK 01 Basic Introductory Make-up Course
- 3 Days
- £ 750
- 10am to 5pm
On this introductory make-up course you will learn a broad range of make-up styles and long –lasting techniques suitable for weddings, fashion & photographic shoots.
This is a beginners level make-up artist course. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
The course includes:
- Study of facial anatomy, their shapes and skin types
- Basic principles of lighting and shading in make-up
- Colour mixing and blending
- Application of bases, creams, liquid, powder pancakes
- Make-up techniques for eyes, lips and cheeks
- Make-up for day and evening
- Bridal make-up
- Introduction to make-up for film, theatre and television
Book this course now